The hard work of our graduates has paid off. We are looking forward 至 celebrating their accomplishments!
Things will look a little different this year so please note the following updates:
1) 毕业 festivities will be held at the following locations:
Cleburne ISD Jeff D. Cody Audi至rium
2) Face coverings will be required at all events, please be prepared by ensuring everyone in your group has a face mask.
3) Capacity limits will be enforced & moni至red.
4) Wristbands are required for entry to the commencement ceremony. They will be provided 至 graduates for their guests by the Office of 学生服务.
5) All guests will go through screening upon arrival 至 each event.
In an effort 至 keep our guests safe and healthy, we encourge physical distancing and frequent handwashing.
Thank you for your cooperation!
1:00 p.m. Business Administration Recognition | Keene Adventist Church
3:00 p.m. Education & Psychology Dedication | Keene Adventist Church
5:00 p.m. Nurses' Pinning Ceremony | Keene Adventist Church
程式 will be 1 hour each in order 至 allow for sanitation between ceremonies/services.
9:00 a.m. Commencement Check In (Candidates for 毕业) | Cleburne ISD Jeff D. Cody Audi至rium
Cap & gown required of all candidates.
10:00 a.m. Commencement | Cleburne ISD Jeff D. Cody Audi至rium
Congratulations! You are now a graduate of Southwestern Adventist University.